Credit card knife
Click Image for Gallery
- LIGHTWEIGHT - 13 grams (regular Stanley type utility knife weighs around 150 grams, Leatherman same sized blade knife weighs around 85 grams, smallest Victorinox Swiss Army penknife weighs around 23 grams).
- ULTRA THIN - 2.2 mm thick (traditional Stanley utility knife body thickness is around 25 mm).
- RAZOR SHARP - Surgical blade technology with extra long 65mm cutting edge ensures longer lasting sharpness (Stanley utility knife blade edge is only 25mm long). Blade made from high quality rust free stainless steel. Independent testing laboratory; CATRA awarded Cardsharp penknife; VERY GOOD status for sharpness (ICP mm) and life (TCC mm).
- SAFETY - Blade edge is protected when stored in wallet, drawer, or kit bag which avoids accidents and blunting (blunting often caused by rubbing against other knives or tools). Integral blade 'sheath' cannot be lost. Protective hilt appears when opened. When docked in closed position, design prevents injury. Cannot fold accidentally (as some folding pocket knives). Blade is locked solidly in open, cutting mode with no blade tremor allowing accurate precision cutting.
- WATERPROOF - Machine washable with no hinged parts to rust up like ordinary folding pocket knives.
- ECO FRIENDLY - Lightness and flatness reduces storage and shipping costs including carbon footprint. Simple two part construction with automated assembly saves manufacturing waste.